Back to school and husband home from the military means we’re getting back to the daily routine. And dishes are piling up from sunup to sundown! But with the AutoAir Bosch 500 Series dishwasher dishes become simple and make life so much easier.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post – please see my disclosure policy. I received a Best Buy gift card as compensation for sharing this with you. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I try to have dinner on the table by 5 PM during the week. Now that doesn’t always happen because I have to take time to put away the dinner dishes from the night before and then load the dishwasher with all the dishes that have stacked up since breakfast. It has become a never-ending cycle.
And don’t get me started about when entertaining – I swear we run the dishwasher 2-3 times.
But with the all-new AutoAir Bosch 500 series dishwasher – NO MORE! There is room for up to 16 places settings and there’s a flexible third rack- Say what?!? Who hasn’t dreamed of having that little bit of extra space to fit those that few things? I know this girl has!
Features of the AutoAir Bosch 500 series dishwasher
- A little fresh air equals a lot more dry.
- Claim: AutoAir™ automatically opens the door at the end of the drying cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air circulate for better drying results.*
- The Bosch 500 Series dishwasher delivers a sparkling clean and dry with advanced PrecisionWash technology and AutoAir.
- With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
- The all-new AutoAir option automatically releases the door at the end of the cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air in for drier dishes.*
- Quiet operation (44 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound-absorbing base.
- Large interior provides loading flexibility necessary to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and the Flexible 3rd rack adds space for cooking utensils and ramekins.
- Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings.
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria with a hot-wash rinse for sparkling clean and sanitized dishes.
- FlexSpace™ Tines on the lower rack- fold down every other tine in one simple step to make room for larger, bulkier items while optimizing the rack space.
*Compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry.
Get Your AutoAir Bosch 500 Series Dishwasher at Best Buy TODAY – https://bby.me/8ncvq
In our house, the first thing we do when emptying the dishwasher – grab a towel to dry the dishes… Even when using a drying agent. But with the AutoAir feature, we can put that towel down!
18 sound-reducing technologies?!? We have a VERY open floor plan and sounds carry. It doesn’t help that the kitchen is literally in the same area as the living room. So, when the dishwasher is running everyone turns up the volume. And then add in a husband who worked on helicopters and C-130’s. Let’s just say I swear the neighbors can hear our television. That sound-reducing tech works miracles.
Product Specs of the AutoAir Bosch 500 series
- 24″ Width – There’s room for up to 16 place settings. Plus, 5 wash cycles including five-level wash, 5 options like Extra Dry, and a concealed heating element.
- Flexible Third Rack – Adding the 3rd rack with its adjustable tines can create the right fit for deep, tall, or uniquely-shaped items.
- EasyGlide™ rack – Load and unload smoothly. It’s easy to adjust and move the racks, even while they’re full of dishes.
- RackMatic® – Fit it all, every time. With 3 different height levels and up to 9 possible rack positions, you can customize each load for your needs.
- 24/7 Aquastop® – Protect your floors. This 4-part leak prevention system uses sensors to detect and stop leaks, and can even turn on by itself.
Our dishwasher is less than a year old and I’m having extreme FOMO right now. Wish I’d waited for the AutoAir Bosch 500 Series! Do you think I can add it to my Christmas list? Are you?